Where: Saint Clair Vineyard, Selmes Road, Marlborough
When: Saturday 11th May 2019
Entry Fee: $149, with $50 going straight to BCNZ (minimum sponsorship pledge $500)
Join the BCNZ team at the Saint Clair Vineyard Half Marathon in Marlborough on the 11th May 2019, for our sixth consecutive year and you won’t be disappointed! Each year we receive amazing feedback from those who take part.
You’ll help to raise awareness about Bowel Cancer, and raise the funds we need to provide vital support for New Zealand’s families & whanau affected by bowel cancer. These funds go directly into helping fund our annual nationwide awareness month in June as well as vital community educational resources.
The Race Entry Fee is $149 – $50 of your entry fee goes directly to Bowel Cancer New Zealand.
We have a recommended fundraising pledge of $500 when you set up your Everyday Hero site. This is the minimum amount that we are hoping each person will raise for BCNZ through their entry in the Vineyard Half. You will get plenty of ideas and support from us as to how to achieve this. Find some great fundraising tips here.
Be a part of the BCNZ Team and you’ll receive:
- As part of your entry you will receive a personalised Thermatech Saint Clair Vineyard Half Marathon “Bowel Cancer New Zealand” training singlet. This year the singlets will be the distinctive new BCNZ purple – you will be hard to miss out there!
- We will help you set up and manage an Everyday Hero site to help you raise your Fundraising Pledge
- We will provide regular updates and links from Saint Clair Vineyard Half newsletter, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages promoting the Everyday Hero site
- Awesome Incentive prizes for top fundraisers
- Extra goodies in your race packs
Start Your Fundraising Page Here
Donate to a fundraiser
About the Saint Clair Vineyard Half Marathon
The Saint Clair Vineyard Half Marathon is an iconic and hugely popular annual Marlborough event. The course is a unique off-road journey through 21 privately owned vineyards with stunning vistas of the Richmond Ranges and panoramic views of the Wairau River, with all sorts of treats and entertainment along the way.
There are three categories in the half marathon (21.1km) – run, walk and hybrid; where you choose to run or walk at your discretion.
Find out even more about the event at the official website